What is Access?
Access is the FedEx thought-leadership program that explores how transportation, technology and open borders combine to lift people, businesses and communities to higher standards of living around the world. Access shows that what we do at FedEx has a profound and positive impact on the world.
In many ways, FedEx was a disruptor — an inventor of an industry. In that same vein, Access celebrates a new generation of innovators on the verge of the next big idea. Recent stories include:
- Perspectives from leading experts and influencers, including Google President of Americas Operations Margo Georgiadis and award-winning broadcast journalist Soledad O’Brien.
- Timely features on trends that will shape the way we live, such as the FYI: The FedEx Young Innovators List of the people, places and ideas shaping global opportunity and connectivity.
- Insightful customer features, including a story about brothers Mohammed and Rahim Diallo, who set out to bottle and market a West African ginger drink based on a special family recipe.
- The FedEx POV on external influences, including global trade agreements, as seen in the piece “What’s the Post-Election Outlook for U.S. Global Trade?”
- A focus on global citizenship and social responsibility, through interviews with leaders such as Vital Voices Co-Founder, President and CEO Alyse Nelson, who is changing the world by investing in women entrepreneurs.